one tiny soapbox: and a child shall shoot them
Home

Monday, February 4

and a child shall shoot them


ollowing is an email from my son's mother:
This past Saturday was Career Day at R_________ Church and I was on the planning committee. I________ went with me. During the luncheon he pulled out the camera you bought him and charged people $1 to take their picture and show it to them. I did not have anything to do with it, in fact I wasn't in the room when he started working the room. At the end of the day he earned $8. He put it in his piggy bank and will make a deposit into his [bank] account this month.

The career day committee will use some of I________'s photos on their website.
Wow...wonder where he got that from! (c;

ibcarlos, Reformed thinker

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "and a child shall shoot them"

 

post a comment
ibcw © 2005-10