one tiny soapbox: Minneapolis
Home

Friday, August 3

Minneapolis

I'm from Minneapolis - born and raised - though I haven't been there in years. In fact, I've planned a return trip for this Labor Day. Lord willing, My son and I will be spending the week visiting with my dad and mom, after more than 4 years of being away. (I know, I know...how "terrible!")

During my youth, I've crossed the Interstate 35W bridge countless times, and would likely have done so at least once or twice during my upcoming visit.

Well, after doing a bit of reflecting (only a little bit, honestly), I though I'd post on the city's recent newsworthy 'tragedy'. But, instead of pontificating, I thought I'd defer to someone a lot more capable...someone who pastors in the heart of "ground zero"...

This man is totally "on-point." What better response could there possibly be?

There is none.

BTW: I'll be visiting the church pastored by this guy in a few weeks. I am looking forward to it.

ibcarlos, Reformed thinker

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on "Minneapolis"

 

post a comment
ibcw © 2005-10