one tiny soapbox: Biblical artist spotlight
Home

Tuesday, July 24

Biblical artist spotlight

Today's Biblical artist comes to us in the form of Seeds Family Worship, a great bunch of musicians and singers whose goal is to edify the whole family...from the kids, up.

I first encountered their music at a family worship event held at my church, and have since found myself singing a couple of their songs to myself, on occasion. And it's not because of annoyingly catchy melodies.

Particularly, one song clings to my recall (or perhaps I to it) most often; it's based on Romans 6:23. At one point, recently, I found myself moved to tears while listening, and, it hit me pretty hard just how true it is that these folks mean business, when it comes to instilling The Scripture into little (and big) hearts and minds.

While remaining faithful to Scripture, they've managed to also remain true to a standard of musical excellence.

I think you'll like it...I know you and your little ones will profit from it!

ibcarlos, Reformed thinker

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Biblical artist spotlight"

 

Anonymous Nath @ Reformed Geek said... (Tue Jul 24, 08:47:00 PM 2007) : 

Thanks for the recommendation. It can be hard to find really good and biblically solid music, especially for children. :)

I will see if they are on iTunes. I live in Australia so not sure if I could order them from stores here.

 

Blogger ibcarlos said... (Tue Jul 24, 09:05:00 PM 2007) : 

My pleasure, Brother! If, as an Aussie, you can't order directly from their web site, please let me know, and I'll be happy to serve as a medium of exchange for you. (We can use PayPal, or something similar.)

I don't think they carry Seeds, but, igracemusic.com is a great source for downloading the Scripture-rich music you may be craving.

 

Anonymous Nath @ Reformed Geek said... (Wed Jul 25, 03:23:00 AM 2007) : 

Two recommendations in one day! Indelible Grace's music sounds great.

 

Blogger ibcarlos said... (Wed Jul 25, 09:11:00 AM 2007) : 

Glad you like, my Brother!

I'm gonna have to add them to my list of worthwhile vendors...

 

post a comment
ibcw © 2005-10