one tiny soapbox: <em>.Take Back Your Telephone!</em>
Home

Friday, June 2

.Take Back Your Telephone!

any of you were rather happy to hear of the recently added government service called the "National Do Not Call" phone registry. I certainly was; I eagerly registered both home & mobile telephones!

However, I had an idea strike me rather hard in the noggin after recently fielding yet another telemarketer's call (that's right, months after having eagerly registered my phones with the aforementioned registry...grrr):

Why not put those telemarketing calls to work for you?!?!

I mean, really...why not? Just moments after telling (not the first caller from) the Daily News, 'no, I'm not interested in a free subscription to your publication,' I realized I'd just let go of an opportunity to find out if he was interested in considering what I had to offer him. Which, I hasten to add, is of far greater worth than a half dozen "newspapers" I'd hardly make time to read.

Since that idea struck me, I've removed my home phone number from the "Do Not Call" registry and have already begun responding to those eager beaver phone sellers with a wee bit of selling of own...something along these lines:

'Hey there, "Josh!" You know what, man, I spent 2 years in telemarketing myself and I was miserable at the end of that time. Now, I enjoy what I do, because I spend my time helping regular folk like you rid themselves of less-than-desirable jobs. If you're anything like me, you're probably open to something like that. Now, if I could show you a way to replace this job with a legitimate, legal, ethical, simple, potentially lucrative home-business, would that be worth about an hour of your time?

Listen...you called me, right? I could simply have done what many do and rudely hung up ~ BUT ~ I decided to offer you the chance to learn about something that could literally change your life for the better.

Now, tell me ~ 'Yes' or 'No' ~ if I
could show you a way to replace this job with a legitimate, legal, ethical, simple, and potentially lucrative home-business, would that be worth about an hour of your time?

[If 'Yes'] Then take down my web address: Be.BucketFree.com. Go there when you're not on the clock and find out a little more about what I do. My contact info's on there, just call or drop me a line and I'll set you up with the full "411."

[If 'No'] Well, if you happen to change your mind, why not take down my web address: Be.BucketFree.com, and when you do become interested in a change for the better, you can just call or drop me a line and I'll set you up with the full "411."


Eventually, either I'll stop getting telemarketing calls altogether, or I'll start earning some eager business partners. Either way, I win...and so do they!

Incidentally, if the appeal above rings your bell, dear reader, then why not take my advice and visit the above link to find out how you, too, can be well on your way to improving your financial circumstances...

¡sbgtfa!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on ".Take Back Your Telephone!"

 

post a comment
ibcw © 2005-10